What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A how-to guide on surviving anything life throws at you
- Invest one day (or a weekend at the most) and turn your home into a veritable survival fortress.Â Looters and terrorists won’t even know what’s hit ‘em!
- The reason Jack Daniels should be at the top of your shopping list, even if you don’t drink! (This isn’t about a drowning your sorrows during the crisis)
- Turn your car into a mobile survival kit in under 30 minutes â€“ when you think about where you spend most of your time, you’ll realize how important this is!
- 4 Exercises to hone your senses so you can “smell” danger, even when it is blocks away!Â This tip will guarantee you’re never caught off guard.
- How to know if an expired food is safe, or if it’s going to kill you.Â (Or make you wish it had â€“ food poisoning is painful without the right meds)!
- Why your food is worthless if you buy it in the wrong packaging. This can save you thousands of dollars – not to mention going hungry during a catastrophe!
- The big difference between a disaster with well water and city water – and how your food completely depends on it! Plus, how to be totally safe with either!
- One small factor that could be turning your windows into prison bars during a fire â€“ this is extremely important for houses older than 2 years old!
- May 2010 - Tennessee is bombarded with double its record rainfall (from 170mm to 345 mm) damaging and destroying property, even as far as Nashville!
- Number one change you MUST make in your childrenâ€™s bedroom.Â This is most likely opposite what you have now â€“ but it makes a difference!
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Survive Anything scores 74.68/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://survive-anything.com/index.php?v=y, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $49.97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: survive-anything.com you’ll also be taken through to survive-anything.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)